Benefits You Can Get From Circumcision
Here are the most important advantages men can get from circumcision.
1. Men who have undergone a circumcision are about 5 times less susceptible to acquiring UTI or urinary tract infection. The number of men who will have urinary tract infection is just so small compared to those who have not. A lot of researches have concluded that severed urinary tract infection acquiring during an early age can possibly lead to serious kidney problems in the future.
2. Indications have presented that men who were circumscribed are less likely to go through inflammation of the male reproductive organ, penile cancer as well as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. Take into account that by having an education about safe sexual practices can help you not to attain any sexually transmitted diseases. And you can prevent yourself from experiencing any penile infection by means of having a good hygiene practice.
3. Men who were circumscribed are free and can prevent acquiring phimosis which is the tautening of the foreskin that could close the opening of the male reproductive organ.
4. The circumcised men can even have a lower chance of acquiring prostate cancer. And there is a proof that foreskin infection can go up to the urethra as stated by the professor of a prominent cancer institute in London. And he also said that infections that are not cured right away could increase the cell division taking place in the prostate. And each division that is taking place in the prostate could lead to the destruction of the DNA. And for some patients, there is a high probability that they could end up having a cancer.
5. Surveys also showed that men who were circumcised are about 3 times less likely to be a carrier of HPV or human papilloma virus. HPV is the causative agent of cervical cancer in women. And also, studies done at the cancer prevention in Harvard school of public health have discovered about 58 percent reduction in acquiring cervical cancer in women whose parters got circumcised before.
6. And for those men who were circumcised enjoy a 60 percent reduction of developing or having HIV or human immunodeficiency virus. Is this really true? The reason for this is that the foreskin has a high number of target cells favorable for the said virus. And there is a high probability for the foreskin to tear off during a sexual intercourse. And the break present in the foreskin can be an entryway for the development of HIV infection. Hence, taking away the foreskin would also eliminate the gateway for HIV infection to develop.
Reference: you can try this out